Central Coast PRspectives provides students with hands-on public relations experience representing clients in the local community, true to Cal Poly’s “Learn by Doing” philosophy. Fundamental journalism and public relations skills coupled with critical thinking and innovation prepare students for professional and personal success in a rigorous firm setting.
What is CCPR?
Central Coast PRspectives (CCPR) is Cal Poly’s student-run public relations firm. Student account executives take the CCPR course (JOUR 415) as a public relations course within the journalism major. Participating students work with clients throughout San Luis Obispo, both on and off campus, to complete various public relations projects.
Central Coast PRspective’s goal is to meet the public relations needs of our clients while improving the professional skills of our students.
Services Central Coast PRspectives can provide:
- Strategic Communication Planning
- Special Events Coordination
- Promotions / Presentations / Speeches
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Research / Data Analysis
- Media Contact Lists / News Releases / Media Kits
- Public Service Announcements / Feature Stories
- Graphic Design
- Brochures / Spec Sheets
- Proposals / Annual Reports / Newsletters